My allergies are KILLING me!!!! Seriously! Every morning I wake up with itchy, red, yucky oozy eyes. And my throat feels like someone is rubbing sandpaper against it. Damn you allergies. I've been having a major love affair with showers to wash the pollen off and Claritin. I never had allergies before I lived in Texas. Thanks Texas!
I got a new netbook today! Whoo hoo! My old one was acting wonky. The power cord wasn't working anymore and the mouse pad was just worthless. So the hubster and youngins took it to Best Buy for me while I was at work. Well, the good old Geek Squad said my netbook was too old to be repaired. Imagine that. I just got it last year for Mother's Day. Oh well, I'm sure that meant it was ancient in geek speak. But ask me if I care? Go ahead....ask me. Cause I don't give a hot mess how old it is. I love love LOVE my new one. It's wider, but thinner. It's got a comfort mouse pad. And a bunch of cool stuff that the other one didn't have. Sweet!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment