Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Seriously, This is IT
Okay, I know I've been saying I'm going to get rid of my weight gain for awhile now. Well, this time I mean it. So here goes. It's time for accountability. Later today I will be posting my body measurements just like I did last year along with my current weight. The plan is still the same--eating better and working out. This time around I will be stepping it up to using Taebo Amped (yes my love affair with Billy will continue) and if I am able to purchase it, I will be starting a new lover affair with Tony Horton and do P90X. My goal? To get rid of this flabby stomach. I'm loving my hips and butt. My thighs? Not so much. But I know I need to work on my overall body so wherever I lose is okay. I just really want to get back to being healthy. Because I know the junk that I am shoving in my mouth is NOT healthy. And sitting on my ass watching Deal or No Deal does nothing for me. Especially, when I could be using that time to exercise. And even more so because I hate that show. So here we go, I'm getting started TODAY. No more excuses!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go girl!! You got it!
ReplyDelete