Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ITS TOO DAMN HOT!!!!!!

Seriously! It's only MAY. And we've been hitting the 90s already. I don't even want to know what the actual summer will be like. I've been fighting a heat migraine for the past two days now. My head feels as if it will explode. No matter how much I hydrate, the migraines only let up for a few hours only to return again. Seriously, this is RIDICULOUS! Right now, my migraines are in remission. But I spent the majority of the day and last night miserable because of my pounding head and my crying bladder. Thankfully, Kroger has all of its store brand popsicles on sale. Which I gladly took advantage of. I've drank so much water, my body screamed for joy when I gave it something else.

UGH. I hate Texas summers.

1 comment:

  1. Store brand anything not as good as name brand...even in popsicles! :) Fav flavor is LIME

    ReplyDelete