Friday, May 28, 2010

Movie Week

So normally, I never see a movie while it's still in theaters. Why? Several reasons....

1. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg plus a little small dog just to see a movie.
2. I never have the time.
3. I never have the time, did I already say that?


Well, as part of my whole "doing me" thing I've decided to start making time for myself. So this week I've been hitting the movie theater. The first movie I saw was with the hubster. We checked out Iron Man 2 last Friday night. AWESOME movie. I'm not going to give away the movie. But if you like Robert Downey Jr. and love him without his shirt, you need to see it. The storyline is good and there is a lot of action. But obviously, you should know that seeing as how it is an action movie.

The second movie I saw on happenstance. I needed a breather and had to get out of the house. Otherwise, you all would of saw my face flash across the screen on the late night news for smacking the crap off my husband. Seriously, I felt like I was going to pull a Rochelle from Everybody Hates Chris and knock him back into childhood. So instead of beating the man to death, I decided to do the alternative and go for a walk. So after the walk, I was still feeling upset and decided to just drive. I ended up at the movie theater and decided to see Just Wright. This is the movie with Queen Latifah and Common. Honestly, I don't like them as a couple. But the movie was nice. The storyline was a little predictable thanks to the fifty million commercials that gave away the whole movie. But, it was still worth seeing. Plus, it had a lot of actors in the movie I wasn't expecting like Pam Greer and James Pickett Jr (Chief from Grey's Anatomy).

The last movie I just got back from was Sex and The City 2. Absolutely LOVED it. The fashion. Samantha. The fashion. Samantha. Yes, I just repeated the same sentences. The movie was just that great to me. Now one thing to know about me is I'm always trying to save a dollar. So instead of getting swindled and going on opening night. I decided to wait a day and go before 6pm. Paid only $3.25!

No comments:

Post a Comment