Sunday, May 9, 2010

Motherhood Is....Giveaway *WINNER POSTED*

Yeah I know, I know. I'm kind of late with posting this. But oh well, free stuff is free stuff. So here's the deal. First, you have to be a mother. Of course, I don't have the power to check into every entrant's uterus to be sure. So I'm going on the honor code. Yes, I know it's discrimination to only allow mothers to enter. Well it's my blog so nana nana boo. Second, you can only enter once. The winner will be picked via a random number generator. To enter, leave a comment telling me what motherhood is to you. I love you all, but please leave only a sentence or two. I really don't want to read a novel, lol. I know you all love your babies and while I love to hear a mother's pride...the blog only has so much space ;) The contest will end on Wednesday, May 12th at 11:59pm. The winner will be chosen on Thursday. So check back on Thursday to see if you're the lucky winner. Of course, you're probably asking why is she giving something away... did she get a crappy gift that she wants to pawn off on someone? Nope. I just decided it would be nice to gift a wonderful mother with something just for her. Not for the kiddos. Because we all know we've walked into a store intent on buying just ourselves something and walked out without anything for ourselves and everything for the youngsters. So here's your chance to have something just for you. Well, what it is you ask? That's where the fun comes in. It's a surprise. Nope, I'm not telling. Not even if you send tiny elves to tickle my feet as I sleep. But I will tell you this. It'll be 100% hand crafted with love.

So....enter by leaving a comment telling me what motherhood is. Also, let me know you're favorite color. Good luck!!!

Motherhood is never using the bathroom alone without someone knocking on the door asking if you need help.

Motherhood is always having to share your food even when you want to be totally stingy, but you share anyway.

Motherhood is waking up every morning knowing that your day will be full of surprises--some fun, others....not so much-- but when you go to bed at the end of the day you'll want to do it all again tomorrow.


WINNER:
Thank you to all who entered. I really enjoyed reading your reasons on what Motherhood Is to you. The winner of the contest by random number is.............

~~~~~~~~~~~Form of Jane~~~~~~~~~


Congrats Jane! And congrats to everyone who already have the best gift already--your children!


20 comments:

  1. Motherhood means always having an excuse to be late!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motherhood is saying, "I'm not really hungry anyway..." when there isn't enough dessert for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motherhood is loving someone more than yourself, with the willingness to sacrifice yourself 200% for that life nurture, without a second thought. It's also a reason to color. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Motherhood is functioning on little to no sleep and still loving every smile.

    I like green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Motherhood...

    It's more than a job...It's an adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! I forgot to say my favorite color is deep dark crayon purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Motherhood is the most patience I've ever had to endure in my life. My favorite color is azure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Motherhood is having your heart walking around outside your body and having to be OK with that. My favorite color is Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Motherhood to me means... Unconditional LOVE.

    Oh, and the first REAL understanding of my breasts.=P

    Green

    Kiro

    ReplyDelete
  10. Motherhood is a job of many professions... You are a counselor, doctor, teacher, referee, negotiator, maid, chef who gets paid w/hugs and kisses instead of dollars and cents. My favorite color is Blue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Motherhood is opening my 1st Mother's Day Presents w/ baby pee all over my nightgown because her diaper just leaked and laughing through the whole thing because - well, that's a typical morning for a mom of a 6 month old! ;) My favorite color is pink.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heard this on the radio on Sunday:

    "Motherhood is the highest salaried job, because the pay is pure love."

    My favorite color is purple.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Motherhood is never having a clean house and not caring. My favorite colors are blue and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Motherhood is never again being alone, and enjoying every minute of it. My favorite color is blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Motherhood is Giving all of your heart, body, mind and strength even when you don't think you have the will to do so. PINK

    ReplyDelete
  16. Motherhood is unconditional love and wanting the very best in life for you kids.

    Favorite color: purple

    ReplyDelete
  17. I forgot to tell you my favorite color! (It's red!!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know I'm too late but to me....
    Motherhood is the hardest job you will ever love.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mothehood is wishing you were eternal so than you can take care of your children all their lives.

    Motherhood is loving someone more than yourself, it's thinking that having a child is the greatest gift life can offer you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know I'm late, but congrats Formofjane!!! :D

    ReplyDelete