I'm sorry I left my "I give a damn" out in the rain. So it no longer works right.
Seriously, I've had it up to here today. I've gotten to the point where I just don't give a hot mess. Obviously, if you're reading this blog, it doesn't apply to you. It applies to the random dumb asses I know who feel the need to tell me shit I don't care about. Oh yeah, if you hadn't noticed I've gone back to cussing. Not full blown cussing like Samuel L Jackson cussing. But just a sprinkle here or there. Anyway, my cussing is not the issue. It's people who just assume I care about their mundane lives. Case in point, I'm at work shelving chips and this lady has the nerve to step to me and start asking me if working for my company caused me to gain weight. Seriously, what kind of question is that shit? I mean yeah I know I'm a fat ass but that's my damn business. And no it wasn't the job. It's the eating at all times of the day and this sitting on my ass that caused me to have a fat ass. So anyway moving back to this lady. She went on to tell me how when she started a job she gained all kinds of weight and blah blah blah I stopped listening blah blah blah. I turned around and said "I'm sorry, I left my give a damn out in the rain. It doesn't work right anymore." She walked off right quick after that.
Who did she think she was that she could come up to me and tell me about my fat ass? I don't know her like that. Well, okay I do kind of know her. I see her every once in awhile because she works for the store. But that doesn't justify or give her the right to comment on my fat ass. Yeah, I realize that my pants are now snug--okay who am I fooling? these damn pants are tight as hell--around the hips and thighs. But that's MY business. Ain't nobody complaining about her double child. Shoot. She better back up before she really gets told off. I don't care about her and her weight issues. I didn't ask her nothing. I was just standing there doing my thing, talking to my coworker, minding my own business. And here she come all sappy faced and bubbly. It's too damn early in the morning to be all bubbly. Shoot. Having the nerve to tell me about my fat ass. Heifer please *roll eyes*
And, no I'm NOT being sensitive.....okay, maybe a little.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment