Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Weep For The State of Today's Youth and For My Thighs

On this 5th day of May, known as Cinco de Mayo, I wept. Okay, I actually laughed my ass off and then shook my head in despair. I was working one of my stores when these 3 teens come onto my aisle. The three have a conversation.....

Blond girl: We need to get something for the Cinco celebration
Redhead girl: Like something from Mexico?
Boy: Yeah, we need something authentic.
Redhead: Hmmm...oh look we can get some Doritos. They're from Mexico.
Blond: Seriously? They're so good.
Redhead: yeah, they like import them from Mexico.


I almost peed my pants laughing so hard. I didn't have the heart to tell them those chips were made in Irving, TX. I can't believe how serious they were too. This is a sad, sad day for America when our teens think chips that say "American made" are imported .

Moving onward, I wept for my thighs today. So initially when I started gaining the weight back, I was like okay. It didn't bother me because well, while my ass is fat. It also looks AMAZING! I finally got some junk in my trunk. And who can blame a girl for liking a little badunk ka dunk? But my poor thighs are the ones suffering for my vanity. Almost all of my pants are tight around the thighs. And since I refuse to buy new pants, that means I need to be able to wear the ones I currently have comfortably. So what does this all mean? It means the fat ass has to go. *sigh* If I could keep the ass and lose the thighs, I'd be super happy. But I know one can't survive without the other. So I'm accepting it. It's cool. I had almost a whole year of a nice, plump butt. I

No comments:

Post a Comment