I am. I really am. Now, while I'm pissed at the series which really means I'm pissed with the author. I'm going to give Charlaine Harris another chance. Just not with the Southern Vampire series aka the Sookie Stackhouse books. Contrary to what some geniuses believe it is NOT the True Blood series. Despite the new covers, I repeat, IT IS NOT THE TRUE BLOOD SERIES. Got it? Good. Now, I really do like the Lily Bard series. So I will continue reading them. But I'm done with SV series. Why? I'm just simply tired of the inconsistencies and the fact that the stories just seems to be lack luster now that their is a tv series.
In other news, I don't have any, lol. Things are still the same. I'm still working out with Billy. I did buy the P90X. An AWESOME score off Craigslist. Only $65!!!! Sweet. So anyway, my ass needs to be in shape to handle P90X because it is INTENSE. So I'm currently working on getting my ass in shape so I can use the P90X to make my ass look nice.
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have you read any of her Harper Collins books? I enjoyed them as well.
ReplyDeleteI so love/hate CL. Glad you got a good find! Good luck on the ass. :)
Crystal, I have read the Harper books. I like those as well, but, I'm all caught up.
ReplyDelete