So yesterday, I was just too damn lazy to drive to Plano to get one of the MO bags. I decided instead to just take my happy ass to Wal-Mart. Where not only did I get hit on (*blush*), I found out that those Rolling Stones magazine covers bags I've been coveting for sometime are FINALLY on clearance. For $3!!!!! I couldn't of asked for a better deal. I got quite a few because well, they're just awesome. I am still planning to get one of those MO bags.
In other news, I've got nothing, lol. Things are still the same. I DID lose a whole pound. Go Makita, go Makita. It ain't your birthday, but that's okay though. LOL. Mainly, I've done it through watching what I've been eating because I haven't worked out much this week. Oh well, I know I'll get back to it tomorrow. I have kept up my walking though so that I am still getting some exercise.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment