05/15/09
Waist-34 inches
Body Fat-32.7%
Hips-38.5 inches
Thighs- (L-21 inches) (R-20 3/4 inches)
Pants size- 10/11
BMI-25.42
Weight-157.5lbs
Now, let's see where I am today.
05/12/10
Waist- 39.5 inches
Body Fat- 32.45%
Hips- 43 inches
Thighs- (L-27 inches) (R- 27 inches)
Pants size- 13/14
BMI- 30.34%
Weight- 188lbs
So as you can see, I'm doing something wrong. It's like all the Little Debbie and Otis Spunkmeyer I've been eating has planted a fat baby inside my stomach. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed in myself. Because I know better. But the truth of the matter is I've been going through some major depression and major grief. And despite all the friends and family I have, I always turn to food first. *sigh* But if I made a commitment to myself last year then I can do it again this year. So I, Makita, am committing to taking care of myself spiritually, physically, and emotionally. I've been doing really good in the spiritual and emotional departments. Now it's time to step it up and complete the whole package.
Now for the accountability.... Every 2 weeks I will weigh myself. I've taken a before picture (warning: it is NOT pretty), but I will not be taking a photo every 2 weeks. See below and you'll understand why. I will eat healthier. I'm not going to lie and say I will never have another donut, but I can say I will not eat another box of donuts or eat them in excess. I'd like to get down to 155lbs. Once I reach the halfway point I'll post another photo. So that's a total of 38lbs I'd like to lose. And once I reach my goal weight I will take an after photo. But I will not stop there. I plan to continue the exercise although I will modify it to maintain my weight. Yeah, I know I made the same promise last year, but to be honest only time will tell.
Weight...
Body shot....
I told you it wasn't pretty. So let's see how this all shapes up. Hopefully nicely!
No comments:
Post a Comment