This week has been a major struggle in eating right. I won't even tell you how many donuts I've had this week. The number is not pretty. Although, in my defense, three of those times were not my fault. Seriously. Who am I to say no to a hostess? That would be rude. "Oh no, sorry. I appreciate you getting up early and picking up donuts for our meeting, but I have to decline. Yeah, well see I'm trying to lose weight so I can turn my fat ass into a slightly plump ass and cram it into a two piece bathing suit this summer. So, you see my dilemma right?" Exactly! I couldn't say that. It would have been rude. So I did the only thing I could. I enjoyed one. Okay... I'm lying. I devoured four of them. What?! She had my favorite kind. Glaze twist. Mmmm. And, I can't even tell you how many donut holes I ate. No, seriously. I can't. I ate so many I lost count. All I know is I was talking and the next thing I know they were gone. And, again, in my defense it was not my fault. Have you seen me talking? Especially when I'm excited about something? Okay then you know. I get animated and things start flying out my mouth that I never expected. And in return, things start flying in I never expected. It's a win/win. Sort of.
So yeah, needless to say, I'm losing the war on donuts. But they're so damn good. It's like the Macy Gray song "I Try"
With all my might I try
But this I can't deny
I play it off but im dreamin of you
I'll keep my cool but I'm fiendin
I try to say good bye and I choke
I try to walk away and I stumble
Though I try to hide it it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
*sigh* Oh donuts, I wish I could quit you.
No comments:
Post a Comment