Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bouncing Back

The past week was very rough. Very. I had a mid week meltdown that left me in bed for pretty much 2 days. I was just drained. Emotionally and physically. But, now I'm starting to bounce back. The boys are out of school until Tuesday for the MLK Jr. holiday. If the weather was nicer, we'd be outside. But since its wet and cold, we're staying indoors. Today, we've got a movie marathon going. Then later tonight, it's story time with hot cider and story time. This afternoon we're going to make sock puppets for story time.

School starts for me on Tuesday. I need to finish an online orientation course which I think is stupid. Which means I'm going to simply blow it off until Monday night. The reason? This isn't my first online course. I've already done the whole orientation for online class takers. Yet, my professor is requiring everyone to take it regardless of their prior experience with online courses. Sadly, this is not helping in my opinion of her. One of my biggest pet peeves is being forced to do something I've already done previously that is still recent. Call me crazy, but I'm pretty damn sure the online course setup is the exact same as it was just last month when I finished my last online course. Whatever. Like I said, I know I'll just blow it off until Monday night.

Aside from this, I'm actually excited about school. Surprise, surprise. LOL. I've got the same professors for History and Government again. I chose Prof. Fout for history again because I love her. Her class was AWESOME. And, I chose Dr. Mullins for government because I finally figured out his methods towards the end of the last semester. So now I have a guaranteed A. What? Of course, I'm going to work for it. But, it's always easier going into something if you have a road map. So I plan to use that road map to the best of my ability.

Other than that, that's pretty much it. My oh so exciting life is just mediocre this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment