So this semester things are a little different. Instead of working, I'm in the process of looking for another job. So while I don't have the stress of popping and lacing chips, lol, I do have some pressure of navigating this job market. Also, I now have a crock pot!!!! So, dinner just got a little bit easier. I have a Wednesday night class (government) so I can have dinner with the boys before I leave. Which means one of two things. One, I get to enjoy dinner with the boys which is always a plus. And, two, I'll be prepared for each class because I will have a belly full of warm deliciousness. Usually, I sit in classes starving.
I also have a Saturday morning class, US History II. Now this class, I can not even begin to express my glee. I LOVED my history professor from last semester so I'm taking her again. I cannot wait to take my seat and let her voice wash over me with its words of rich history. Interestingly enough, she has resparked my interest in wanting to minor in history. Not sure what I would do with a degree in history since it's left field from my actual major, but it would be nice to have.
So, I've got the crock pot going with pot roast. Yum! I've got my books in my back pack, ready to go. And I've got a 2 year old behind me pooping who gets mad every time I look in his direction, lol. I have no choice but to face forward or suffer his wrath. I'm so ready for 6:45pm to arrive so I can leave for class. The other two classes I'm taking are History of the Theater 1800 to present day and Intro to Sociology. Apparently, my sociology professor is hot. According to ratemyprofessor.com. Well, apparently, those who rated him must be blind. This guy is NOT hot. He's not ugly. But he's NOT hot. LOL. It really doesn't matter though as its an online class. But still, I just thought I'd point that out.
LOL. So ready to learn. Spring semester 2011!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment