Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today Was a Good Day Minus the Saints Losing

First, the Saints lost to the damn Seahawks! I KNOW! That's some pure bullshit. Bullshit! Really?! The Seahawks! Come on now son, that's just insane. So mad about that. This is for you Saints, you deserve to wear it.




But, I said today was a good day. So despite the Saints losing to the WORST DAMN TEAM, it was still good. Now, I already knew I was on the Dean's List, but now it's official and in print!!!! See the picture below. Yes, I did screen cap it. Yes, I did open it in paint. Yes, I did circle my name and write it over to the side so you can see it. And, yes I am not ashamed for doing something so silly. LOL. I am so proud of myself. Raising three kids alone, working, and going to school is NOT easy. But doing it all and making it onto the Dean's List is golden. The only thing harder is having more than 3 kids. And I know there are mothers out there doing just that. Kudos to those mothers as well.

We did a lot of silly stuff today. Hit the park up twice and then hung out at home playing the Wii. Well, at least until the Saints game came on. And then the boys cleared out to go play in their room. It's not that they don't like watching football, they actually do. They just don't have the patience to sit through an entire game. So they float in and out. I'm not doing this much with them this weekend because next weekend is a four day weekend. And so I know they're going to try to wear me out, I'm going to go on the defense and wear them out too. Not sure of the plans yet, but trust me. They will not survive the weekend and still have energy.






1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!! That's fantastic! Congratulations and keep doing your thing! BTW, the cone of shame!!! ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete