Sunday, January 2, 2011

I Now Have Permission to Have Friends with Benefits

LMAO! I just got off the phone with my favorite aunt. Yes, I have a favorite. And I swear she just gave me the sex talk. "Kita, you by yourself now. It's okay to have friends. It's good to have friends. We all need to spread our oats around. But don't you be spreading them oats around too much. You don't want to be no hot girl all hot in the ass." LMAO! My aunt is the greatest, but man she cracks me up. How in the world we got from me never marrying again to my aunt giving me her blessing to have friends with benefits I have no idea?!

Not that I'm ready to have friends with benefits, it's still nice to have my aunt's blessing. You know, cause when I am ready I won't have to call her ask for her permission now. Although, she may call me to remind me that I don't need to turn into a habitual oats spreader. Especially since I don't want to be a hot girl hot in the ass. I swear nobody has a way with words like my aunt.

I think what tickles me the most is she was just so accepting on me never getting married again. Usually, I get "Never? Really?". To which I always reply, yep, never. She just glossed right over that and went straight into the friends with benefits talk. I'm laughing now just thinking about it. She is just so freaking awesome. I *heart* her, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, your aunt is a mess, but I bet you're glad to have 'permission' to let it do what it do, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete