So we're out of diapers, completely. And, we're snowed in...sort of. Well, yeah we are. Yesterday, I ventured out to the store because we were already low on diapers. Guess what? I forgot the diapers!!! Imagine how pissed I was when I realized that. On the way home, the brakes on my car finally died. I know, I know, lecture me later. So now we're diaper less and car less. If it was just me, I'd walk to the store and get some because its only about a 1 1/2 miles. No problem for me. I've walked the distance before several times for exercise. But now, there's a problem. Yeah, that white stuff out there called snow. It's totally stranded me. So we're stuck inside. Which means Patrick has gone from stepping up his potty training efforts to fully into potty training boot camp.
That's right. I've gone all Sargent "Don't You Pee on the Floor" on him. Don't worry, I'm not screaming at him or calling him a pansy ass pansy. But I'm all militant on making sure he goes every 30-45 minutes to avoid surprise wet spots on the floor. So far so good, the only place he has accidents is in Cameron's bed. LOL. For some reason, he's all about peeing on his big brother's skater sheets. Fun times.
So until the snow clears and I'm able to get to the store, it's all Thomas the Train undies over here. But really, I'm hoping this works and he just keeps on in the undies. That would be awesome.
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That would be awesome! I just thought yesterday this would have been a good opportunity to train my twins. Oh well, it'll keep. :) Keep us posted on progress!
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid of you, lol! How old is the little munchkin again?
ReplyDelete