One would think with all of the big decisions I made this year I'd be fearless by now. Well, I'm not. I know what I want to do with my life once I finish school, but I have no idea what I want to do in the meantime. I have so many ideas and so much on my plate. But, I really just don't know. I want to finish my novels, I want to start my own business, I want to just lay on my ass. The only thing I do know is that I never want to work for the man again. Ever. Unless its on my own terms in which I'm free to tell them to kiss the fattest part of my ass anytime I chose or deem necessary.
I have so many ideas, but I'm scared to take a leap and just grab one. *sigh* I feel like I just want to do so much. And that I'm being unrealistic. *sigh* I've got to figure it out.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment