Apparently, I didn't know that. I just assumed my ass was still a kid. Well, it's not. While I was out there at the park yesterday with my boys, I had the GREATEST time ever!!! I was doing back flips, running, playing soccer, throwing the football around, etc. We had a blast. Made a whole day of it. It was 84 so we had a picnic, ate ice cream, Patrick took a nap. It was awesome.
But now, my ass...actually, my back is paying for it. OUCH! Last night it was just a little crampy. Today, it hurts bad. I'm wondering if maybe I sprained it again. I sprained it in 2007 when I taught pole dancing lessons. POLE DANCING, not stripping lessons! It's actually a sport you know. But that's neither here nor there at this point. The point is my back hurts like a muthanucker.
So today, we are having a movie-thon. Starting with Ninja Turtles 1 all the way down to Ninja Turtles 3. Then Up, followed by Despicable Me. Normally, we do not sit in the house all day. There is always something to do. But today, I just can't do it. Sitting for long periods of time hurts. Standing for long periods of time hurts. I'm currently laying on my stomach in the downward dog position. And once Patrick takes a nap, I'm headed to go soak in my tub again. I don't have any pain killers in the house. Yeah, I don't know what the hell I've been thinking to not have some. But I am kicking myself for that now.
The moral of this story? I am NOT a little kid. But damn if I didn't have the best time ever with my boys!!! And I'd do it all over again...and most likely will. ;^)
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment