Monday, December 27, 2010

On My Way Back to Fat Assness

Seriously, my ass is getting fat. And, yes I really am talking about my ass. Ack! I worked so hard in 2009 and maintaining the weight loss in 2010 to having a fat ass again. Okay, let me be honest. I lost most of my weight this year because of stress and grief. So it kind of doesn't count. Really though, it's not my fault. I blame Nabisco for making chocolate covered Ritz cracker and the brown sugar ones...Mmm...that taste so good crushed over vanilla ice cream. And those guys at Ben and Jerry's are to blame too. Cherry Garcia ice cream is just deliciousness in a carton. And damn you Kroger's for always having it on sale. And that damn good red beans and rice recipe. How is a girl supposed to survive all the temptation?! It's everywhere! HELP!!!

So who can I call to help me get my shit together and get rid of this fat ass? It's a kick, it's a punch, it's a "dig deep". It's Billy Blanks!!! My tried and true homeboy that helps me get it together. And, my kickboxing bag. Yeah, that's who I need to call. I gotta keep it together. I have three kids who are all boys. They are super active and expect me to keep up with them. So I gotta do what I gotta do. Texas is so freaking unpredictable with the weather so it's hard to just be spontaneous and go to the park. But there is tons of stuff I can do in the house. So I'm going to get on it.

Makita, are you doing this because it's the New Year and everybody and their grandmama likes to lose weight after the holidays? Nope. I've never been into doing that or any kind of resolution. I just need to get it together for me and for my boys. I was doing so well too. But then crap just kept happening and things just started weighing down on me. But I got this. I will not be defeated by fat assness again. Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment