Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hallelujah! It's a Chicken Miracle!

The child has given up the cereal! At least for tonight. For the past 2 or 3 weeks, all my youngest would eat was cereal. Fruit Loops, Kix, Trix, Cheerios, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, Raisin Bran (yeah, I was surprised at this one too), Cocoa Puffs, Fruity Pebbles, Honey Combs... Yes, we really went through all the cereals. And, yeah I know you're probably thinking "OMG, that's so much sugar!". Yep, deal with it! My kids hardly ever eat cereal, so it's never been an issue. We're a hot breakfast family. Ooh that reminds me of the wonderful gifts I received today. My Thursday morning sisters, a group of other women from all walks of life. We're a little family. So anyway, they really surprised me. I broke down in tears because they really are the best. The group gifted me with a crock pot, waffle maker (Belgian waffle maker), and a few gift cards. I truly feel blessed to have become apart of this amazing group of women. I love these ladies. So on Christmas morning, the boys and I will be enjoying chocolate chip Belgian waffles. YUM!!!! Their thoughtfulness will really help me carry through next semester. Especially, when I go back to working. And, their constant support (yep, they're all senior members of Team Makita) helps see me through. Which reminds me of yet another thing....I made the Dean's List this semester. Whoop whoop! I am so proud of myself. After almost 10 years, I can still kick ass.

So I am fully recovered...sort of...from the park adventure. And, I'm so ready to do it again. It's gotten cold again, so I don't know when we'll have a full on park day. But, I am ready for next time. I plan to buy a bike for myself and/or some skate so we can all ride bikes together. My friend Heather inspired me to bike ride with the boys. She's always posting about the cool stuff she does. She, like me, is also a mom of just boys. I love having 3 boys, although somewhere along the line I did think of having a little girl. But it's too late now for me to carry my old child, the shop is closed. But, I am totally open to adoption.

But, let me get to moving. I have a scarf to finish and The Other Guys to watch. I absolutely adore Mark Wahlberg...or as I still like to call him Marky Mark. I always wonder what happened to The Funky Bunch. LOL! The 90s...awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment