Monday, October 20, 2014

Sure...Whatever...I Guess.

So here I am again trying to make peace with getting rid of my uterus. It's such an explosive topic for me. I've got a surgery date set, I've made plans for the boys, and I'm making arrangements for work. I'm even trying to get over my feelings of feeling _____________, I don't know I can't describe it. So everything is set to happen, things are moving right along and I'm on board with it. I guess.

One thing I'm not okay with are the people telling me it's no big deal and that I'm done having children so what does it matter. Seriously?! Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit! It's my fucking uterus and regardless if I'm done having children or I plan to populate a small island, it's MY uterus! MINE!!! Not yours! YOU don't have to have YOUR uterus taken from you. Keep in mind that this is a general rant and not a rant about you (yes you!) who is reading this). Anyway, yes, it's mine. I've had it for 31 years and while yes for more than half my life it's given me issues, it is STILL mine.

And, I'm not okay with this, but I need to get okay with it because it's happening. At this point (and yes I fully accept I let it get this bad), my uterus is pretty much trying to kill me. Like seriously, holding me at gunpoint and forcing me to choose life. I know! Stupid, little bitch was exactly what I said too. But don't let me hear you calling her a stupid, little bitch because she's MY stupid, little bitch and only I have SLB name calling privileges. Again, anyway... this has to happen. I'm trying to accept this. Accept that I can no longer cancel in the 11th hour. So this is happening.  Unless of course a miracle happens and it's revealed that not only is my personality awesome, but I'm also self regenerating and my body rejects the fuckery that my uterus is putting me through and cures itself.

So yeah... my work husband thinks a party is in order where we serve bloody Marys. I laughed so hard when he said that, I snorted. So disgustingly gross, but hilarious. I don't know. Maybe. Perhaps even a little repass or mini funeral for my uterus. Ooh, I could probably get a death wreath too! But then I wonder if that would be mocking the dead? I don't know. And what kind of eulogy do you give a uterus?
Friends and family, we're gathered here to say goodbye to the one thing in Makita's life dedicated to making her miserable--her uterus. There were good times. There were bad times. There were times where she made Makita cry with joy and times where she made Makita curse her six ways from Sunday. Makita affectionately liked to call her a stupid, little bitch. Boy, was she good at living up to that role and giving her all to earning that name. But, we cannot forget nor downplay the beauty she had a hand in in helping Makita to bring forth children. Such a mixed bag she was. One moment Makita's best friend, the next her worst enemy. So it is with mixed emotions, we gather to say goodbye you stupid, little bitch may you rest in peace so that Makita can.
 Hmm... that wasn't too bad for off the top of my head. I just need to do something to make peace with my beautiful uterus who gave me 3 wonderful children and saying goodbye to her. That isn't too morbid or make people think I'm way too far gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment