Thursday, April 17, 2014

I'm Tired, Really Tired

Brace yourself. Seriously, brace yourself. Okay, then whatever. Don't say I didn't warn you!

*ahem* I'm tired of eating meat.


I told you to brace yourself.

I don't know if it's a phase or what. I've done the vegetarian lifestyle before and it went well. I stopped because I just got tired of not eating meat. I want to be like oh, I'm going vegetarian for _____ and_____ and of course_____. But real talk, I'm just tired of eating meat. This feeling of being over meat started a few months ago. I've been trying to push that dirty little thought to the back of mind ever since, but the more time passes the more it's ebbing itself into my daily life.

I've been skipping meat several times a week lately. Don't get me wrong, I've knocked out a cow or two and several little piggies in the last few months, but not like I used to. Meat still tastes wonderfully delicious (drool), but honestly I'm just not that into it right now.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just hormonal right now. Maybe this will be a meatless phase. We'll see.

And, please spare me " oh do it do it!! it was the best decision I ever made...." song and dance. I've never been one of those people to do something because it worked my sister's cousin's baby daddy's auntie. Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment