Sunday, April 20, 2014

30 Day Fitness Challenge...Here We Go Again

Did I ever tell y'all how I have a serious addiction to workout DVDs? No, seriously, I'm not joking. I have everything from Sweating with the Spirit (yes, you read that right. Workouts set to gospel music) to damn near every single TaeBo workout ever made. Throw in some Pilates, Pole Dancing, Jillian Micheal's and every other workout you can think of. True story, they all work. I'd swear by each and every one of them. Have a lost weight using them? Yep. Do I enjoy doing them?

Well...

I do. Until the novelty wears out. But does that stop me from buying them, swearing this time will be different? Nope. But now, I've gotten addicted to these fitness memes going around. Especially all the 30 day challenge ones. Cause you know, 30 days is all it takes to get fit. Yep. In 30 days from now, your ass is going to be beach ready. Right...cause it only takes 30 days to undo all the bad habits you've developed over the years. As cynical as I am, I still love these things. I don't know why. I know I'm not going to be looking sick like Serena Williams in 30 days, yet I still do the daily goal. I give myself no false hope. I guess they're just fun. But here's where my addiction kicks in. I don't just stop once the 30 days is over. I keep going. Sometimes, I do the same 30 days challenge, sometimes I mix it up and start a new one. At times, I've done two in the same 30 day period. I'm currently doing the 30 day plank challenge and the 30 day little black dress challenge.


 Besides, saving a meme and then printing it out is a hell of a lot cheaper than buying another workout DVD.

Heaven help me if they ever start making DVDs of these 30 day challenges. Oh, wait. They do. And I already have like 6 of them. No further comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment