Thursday, February 20, 2014

Whoop Whoop! Pull Over, That Ass is Too Phat!!!

I am officially under 200lbs!!!! Yes ma'am! Yes sir! I've been doing the cabbage patch, kid n play, and the roger rabbit all day, every day since I hit the under 200lbs milestone. It's been a minute since I've seen this side of the scale. I'm always losing inches, but pounds are another story. It's like the fat loves sticking to my ass. And by ass, I mean other areas that are not my gluteus maximus. Oh, I've got the thickness, but I've got the thickness more in my thighs and my upper back (aka back fat). I hate that shit! But since it's unrealistic (and just plain stupid) to spot lose, I'm okay with losing all over. But you know what that's doing for me? It's making my ass look AMAZING!!!! No, for real, check it.

Yeah buddy, I'm doing the damn thang!


Less back fat + less you ain't pregnant no more belly = dammmmnnnnn girl!!!

I've been doing really well with the lifestyle change. I've also joined a gym which I held out on doing because I live in an apartment complex with a gym. But, I had to have a Come to Jesus meeting with myself. If I'm training for life (shout out to Bianca!) then I have to TRAIN FOR LIFE! I can't be half stepping! Yeah, I'm getting it in with Salsa and Bachata dancing and I'm walking daily and running twice a week. But I need to bring it with the weight lifting. Which I don't have access to. Yeah, I could do things like use a resistance band and buy some weights. But nah bruh, I ain't trying to do all that. Besides, I like going to the gym. I'm a notorious people watcher. So going to the gym feeds me on so many levels. It's keeping me fit, boosting my moods, and satisfying my nosiness. Sounds like a win if you ask me ;)

1 comment:

  1. My friend is trying to get me to go to the gym tomorrow but... I'm still on vacation from work! The struggle is real out here in these streets, haha!

    ReplyDelete