Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Chuck E Cheese: The Place Where Adults Like Me Can Go And Obliterate High Scores

Yes, that's right. You are now reading the blog of the current high score holder of Street Hoops at the Chuck E Cheese in Allen, Tx. Yes, I know you're flattered. You should be. First, I'd like to thank my oldest brother who made it possible for a little girl to grow up and achieve her dream. All the days we hung out at Chuck E Cheese pretending to be apart of random birthday parties so we could score free tokens. Thanks bro! Next, I'd like to thank my old gynecologist who decided April 28th was a good day to deliver my son Sean. Without that birth, I'd have no reason to go to Chuck E Cheese today. Thanks Dr. Bansal, you rock! Of course, I'd like to thank my middle son Sean for letting me steal his birthday thunder as I screamed around the room "take that! Yeah BOY!!!!" complete in the Flava Flav voice. And I'd also like to thank last, but not least, my boys and Derrick who stood by and watched me waste their time by hording all the tokens so that I could smash that high score. Because of you all, I achieved my dream. Too bad it only paid out 4 tickets, but hey, I've got the memories and the high score...at least until someone (who'll more than likely end up on my LIST) comes and breaks it.

As you can see, today was totally awesome for me. Of course I went to work and operated off of only 3 hours of sleep. But, I managed to get everything done today that needed to be done. My middle son Sean was absolutely thrilled with his gifts and cake. And almost burst into sunshine when I told him we were going to Chuck E Cheese. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't also for me too, lol. I love the memories I made with my boys. It couldn't of been a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment