Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Back When Mariah Used To Sing, She Inspired Me

I mean like seriously SANG! The kind of singing that brings tears to your eyes because the emotion in their voice brings up all kinds of feelings you didn't even know you had. Mariah used to have me in tears because her voice just brought so much power to the lyrics. Now...not so much. Okay, wait. Her voice still moves me, but its just not her current voice. I hate that breathy sounding crap she does now. I wish she would put her voice back to use.

Anyway, I've been having my ups and downs. Well, a song that just always uplifts me and helps me make it through is Hero. Well, her song Make It Happen also picks me up. But Hero really does it for me. It is just so positive that you can't help but feel revived. I've got a lot going on in my life. And hearing the song just helps me center myself again. Every day is a small battle and being able to win makes me feel like I can conquer anything. And I know its because there is a hero that lives inside of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment