Friday, April 23, 2010

Boz Scaggs is White?!


Seriously, I feel like a dumb ass. I've been listening to him for years and somehow I missed this little tidbit. LOL! When I heard it this morning I was like what?! NO!!!! Seriously?! NO!!! So of course the first thing I did when I got home was google him. And sure enough, he's a white guy. Kind of cute too. See above picture.

Does it matter? Nope. I love good music. No matter who makes it. The only thing I hate is bad music. Currently, there is some girl named Kesha(?) that is just making my ears bleed. I want to find this girl and smack her around until her voice box falls out. She should NOT be making music!!! If anybody sees her, please feel free to smack her for me.

Some of my favorite blue eyed singers off the top of my head are...

Michael McDonald
Kenny Loggins
Hall and Oates
Remy Shand
Elliot Yamin
Kris Allen
Boz Scaggs
Steely Dan


1 comment:

  1. OMG that Kesha chick annnoys the CRAP out of me! -Misty

    ReplyDelete