Thursday, February 11, 2010
That Was....Surreal?
I can't believe I just made my dad's death arrangements. My grandma and I just went over all the details. He's not gone yet, thankfully. But the time is getting close and my grandma decided it was time. I don't think any of you really want to hear the details so I'll spare ya. But man, that was just...weird to say the least. Honestly, I've been hoping this day would never come. But I guess we get everything together now so that we don't have to deal with it in our time of grief. The only thing I can think about right now is Mr. Omar from Everybody Hates Chris and how he used to "comfort" the widows. I totally need some comfort right now.... a hug or something. Wow, that was so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment