And I'm all alone.... at least for now. I was really surprised the schools are still open. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they closed at 10am that way they could still count the day as a full school day. Which would kind of piss me off because I got my nice warm ass out of bed this morning to take the boys to school. But it would kind of make me happy because then the boys and I could enjoy the weather. I've got all the ingredients needed to make oatmeal raisin cookies so I'll probably make a couple of batches for the boys at some point today.
I had originally planned to enjoy the day at Barnes and Noble. But now, I may just snuggle with a good book in my bed while I wait to find out if the boys are going to get out early. In other news, I found out I have a $14 fine at one of the libraries I visit. Ain't that a bitch? I forgot to tell the hubster to return my books for me when I was out of town and they charged me big time. Geesh! And since I love the library, I will definitely be paying my fine, but not today. Cause this weather sucks and I'm not going outside unless I absolutely have to.
Well, I'm off to snuggle with Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs. Stay safe and warm out there today.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment