Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No, I Will NOT Go

I've been thinking about it and thinking about it. I really seem to think a lot, don't I? And I've decided I will stay and fight. I will not slink off into the night. I did nothing wrong so why should I go? Why should I give up the things that I love? And blogging is something that I love to do. So, no I will not go. I will stay and fight. And I will stay and blog.

So, as I said I do have a lot going on. But keeping it bottled up will do more harm than good. So some days I will blog on it and some days I won't. But I have a plan. A good plan can get one through anything and I believe this plan will work. I need revamp my life for myself and for my boys. In 5th grade (shout out to Ms. Lacey) my teacher told us "What the mind can conceive, I can and WILL achieve." Every morning, we recited it after the pledge of allegiance. I achieved a lot in 5th grade through that motto. So I will now go forward in my life with the same motto. Every day I will remind myself that I can achieve anything I can conceive.

I am still planning out my list, but here are a few things I have worked out.

Goal #1 - Improve my mental health through therapy and other measures needed to achieve stability and happiness.

Goal #2- Work on my marriage.

Goal #3- Improve my physical health through steady exercise and a healthier lifestyle.


I know these goals can be achieved because I believe and know that I can obtain them. I will not go down without a fight. So I am here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment