Okay, so that's not the exact title of the song, but that's the message I'm taking from it. Because with all the shit going on in my life, that's exactly how I plan to live from now on. Why should I sit around and wallow in misery all day? My life sucks right now. I got that. But that doesn't mean I have to let the suckiness (yes, I just made up a word. Talented, I know) suck me dry. So what does that mean for me? Well, first thing it means is I'm getting my ass back in shape. Tomorrow, I'm busting out the Taebo tapes. Yeah, baby. Me and Billy fixed to have another love affair. It also means I'm going to stop living so recklessly. WHAT?! Makita living recklessly, that's unheard of. I know, especially since I'm so damn dull. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, have sex with random strangers, or any of the fun stuff. But I am a reckless person. How? With my personal problems. I lash out at the wrong people at the wrong times. And that accounts for a lot of pain in my life. I also don't give my forgiveness easily (although I am really being tested with that right now) because I always tell myself I have time. But I don't. And when you really think about it, every day we all get one day closer to death. Creepy, huh? I know. But it's true. So in addition to getting my fat ass back in shape. I want to get my personal relationships on track. Does that mean I'm going to apologize to every single person I've ever hurt. No. Of course not. Who the hell keeps count and a list of the people? I sure don't. But I will now craft my friendships with more care.
I guess I could do some other stuff too, but right now I can't think of anything else. So I leave with the video of Live Like You're Dying which is an awesome song, but a kind of sucky video.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment