Friday, January 22, 2010

My Sean, He's The Best

After having a very awesome day turn into a very shitty one courtesy of one of the most heartless gynecologists I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Don't worry, I won't be seeing her or any gyn again for as long as I live. Anyway, my Sean totally lifted my spirits. I received the following email from his teacher about 30 minutes ago.

I received a cupcake from a former student today, and decided to eat it during snack time. I'm not a huge fan of sweets, so I took the icing top off of it and threw it away, eating only the cake part.

Sean came to me about 5 mins later and said, (in a very serious tone) "Miss Cross. Next time someone brings you a cupcake, please just get a plate, and put the icing on it and not in the trash. I will eat it. There is no need to ever waste icing."

Haha!! I laughed until I cried. He was devastated that I would be so crazy and throw away the "best part."

Thought you would think that was funny.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Kelly

This was just what I needed to get me back in the game. My silly son makes my heart swell.

1 comment: