Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome!

Come on in, have a seat, get yourself something to eat. Cause you're in for one hell of a good time with me. So what do you think about my new place? After thinking and thinking and THINKING about it for months, I finally went ahead and combined my blogs. Why have two blogs and force myself to do all the extra work when I really didn't have to? So, here you'll find all of my posts from both Operation Fitness and Random Thoughts. It's going to take me a day or so to really get it all together, but so far so good.

Now here comes the part where I give my good old disclaimer.

Disclaimer: Makita is NOT for the faint of heart or easily offended.

I do try to mindful of other people when I post because, really, does anyone ever want to read a post just full of ranting? Nope. And I sure don't like writing them. Sometimes my mouth moves faster than my common sense though and occasionally you'll get a post just full of me mouthing off. But I try to keep it to a minimum. Just know that I say what I mean and I mean what I say. And sometimes what I say surprises even me, lol.

For those of you who like to comment, please note I do not tolerate plain racism, sexism, bigotry, abuse of any kind, etc. So if you're coming here to be hateful, save yourself some time and keep it moving. You don't have to agree with me or like my opinions, but I'll be damned if I put up with ignorance and hate.

So now that we've gone through the house rules, let's talk a little about this blog. Basically, it's just some good old Makita in blog form. It'll pretty much follow me throughout my life, parenting, my fitness goals, and my life pursuits. Along with random things like books I've reading, music I'm loving, people annoying me, and so on and so forth. So have a seat....

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just checking in (and reading the back archives). :)!

    ReplyDelete