Thursday, January 21, 2010

Forget Javier, I Need a MAID!!!!!

So my secret fantasy is to have an incredibly hot masseur named Javier steal me away in the afternoons and massage my body into pure bliss. *Sigh* Just thinking about it makes me giddy. But, and I'm really sad to admit this, I'd gladly trade Javier for a maid. Today is my deep cleaning day and I hate every minute of it. Cleaning after my boys used to be tolerable and kind of cute (I used to find hidden things like Tonka trucks and cookies). Now, as they get older its just getting gross and annoying. Derrick and I have laid down some rules and doled out some chores, but it's still the pits. Not cool at all. Baby drool on a pillow was adorable. Little kid drool....not so much. Would it kill them to pick up their dirty clothes and put them in their hamper? It's RIGHT there, in the exact same place that it has always been. I'm just saying.

Okay, I'm lying. I would NOT give up Javier for a maid. Mama needs her massages. Just the thought of strong hands working out all the kinks is enough to make me forgive my boys for their slovenly ways.

So I've got a lot to do today. Actually, I've done a lot today already. Doctor's appointment this morning for a physical. Which was like the laziest physical ever. The doctor spent more time squealing over my Purple Rain tee shirt than he did looking at me. Go figure. Basically, all they did was draw my blood and listen to my heartbeat. I was totally expecting to get poked and prodded and perform all kinds of physical tests. But nope. A look here, a knock there, a prick here and I was done. From there I came back home and got to work on setting up this blog. Then I started to clean. All I have left to do is take down our Christmas tree and finish the bathrooms. Yep, you read right. Our tree is still up. Why? Cause I'm extra lazy and its just been at the bottom of my list.

So fun times, fun times ahead.

Oh, I did get my weight today from the doctor. But since I like to weigh myself either naked or minimal clothing....YES, clothes REALLY do add an extra 15lbs, lol. I don't think it's accurate. So I'm in denial until I can get naked and step on my own scale.

3 comments:

  1. You want to talk gross? I keep finding dried up BOOGERS on the walls. YUCK! Why? Theyboth have a box of tissues in there rooms. But for some reason they feel the need to smear them on the wall. It's so gross. I told them each time I come into their rooms for nighttime stories, if there are boogers on the wall, NO stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, we had that same problem with Cameron. I was so mad that I made him clean it off the wall and every single wall in this house. That is just so disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe man now i get to see what the future is gonna be like with a boy. Oh joy. LOL Boogers on the wall, gross.

    ReplyDelete