I've got happy feet, happy feet! So today I went and got a really nice pedicure. My feet were like "we love you boo!". Thankfully, the Lord blessed me with pretty feet. No pig knuckles or moose hooves here! I woke up this morning with aching calves and thought today would be a good day to pamper my legs and feet. So off to work I went with the decision to take an extended lunch to so I could get my gams taken care of.
So why were my calves aching? I'm not sure, but it could be because I've been killing it in Salsa class lately! (I did work some potassium rich foods into my meal plan today to help) Tomorrow, I'm finally going out dancing at Gloria's Restaurant to shake what my Mama gave me. I'm so excited because I'm bringing back this little number...
Yes honey!
This was 3 years ago. I'm so excited to try it on tomorrow night, especially since I've lost almost 15lbs and several inches since I embarked on this new lifestyle of Salsa dancing and eating right. Yes ma'am! I'm about to have all the men on pause tomorrow.
So I've got cute feet, killer moves, and a group of new friends to dance the night away. I can't wait to make the jaws drop while I drop some moves having a good time. ;)
This video though... haha!
ReplyDelete