True story, I love Harry Connick Jr. From his big, sexy man hands to his deliciously Southern accent. I can't help it! That is one man I want to just let my hope float all over his body. Ha! What does that have to do with this post? Not a damn thing. Except to say that the title I chose makes me think of the song and I love his version. And to truth be told, he wouldn't even have to beg me to stay. I'd be like "so why you still fully clothed?" Ha!
Anyway, it's cold outside. Well, cold for Austin. It's about 30 degrees and dropping. They claim it's going to snow. Man look, the last time we had "snow" it was ice. And it wasn't even worth closing down the entire city, but yet they did it anyway. Again, what does this have to do with anything? Not a damn thing. Well, sort of. I hate the cold, I love HCJ. But not as much as I love RDJ! Yes lawd! That man could get it.
I can't even stay focused! See what happens when the temperature drops? This is how cuffing season got started. What is cuffing season you ask? Google it. But don't click on the video links! You might end of with all kinds of nasty malware. Really, cuffing season is basically "let's hook up and keep each other warm but not be in a relationship". Got it?
Anyway, as I've been trying to say for the last few paragraphs before my mind went left, I hate the cold. Therefore I don't like to exercise in the cold. Why? Because it's cold! I want to be warm and hugged up with somebody sweating. Not on an elliptical sweating to the oldies. So what's a girl to do? Luckily, I had foresight into the cold and decided to get my sweat on this morning with Billy Banks. Oh yes, he's back! For those of you who don't know. I LOVE Taebo! It's always been my get right with my muffin top go to video for a quick and dirty workout. Billy was so happy to see me, he was like "hey boo where you been?" But for somebody who missed me, he worked me over like I was his worst enemy! I had to stop several times to get through the workout, but dammit I made it! Yes ma'am I did. I was like take that, take that, now what son?!
So yeah, it's cold outside. I hate the cold. I love Harry Connick Jr, but not as much as Robert Downey Jr. Hmmm...anybody know where I can get me one of them?
Monday, January 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment