Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Cereal IS of the Devil!!!

Yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet baby jenkins YES!!! It was everything I wanted it to be and more. This morning I set out with one goal and only one goal: plan your meals today properly so you can enjoy cereal for dessert tonight. And boy did I! I kept to my meal plan and after dinner I had a very small, but very worth it, bowl of cereal. Which cereal, you ask? Oh you know...that cereal I've been craving ever since I've known of it's existence.


Pure crack disguised as chocolate


 Oh it was heaven! HEAVEN!!!! My taste buds gave General Mills a round of applause!


Hell yes!!!
 This cereal made my entire night. Like for real, it's been an hour since dinner and I'm still grinning. (That could also be from the sugar rush, but dammit it was worth it!) Remember how I said earlier, I used to pour chocolate sauce on top of my Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal when I was kid much to my mother's dismay? Yep. So I've been wanting GM to come up with this awesomeness for at least 20 years. And they finally did it. I swear finally getting this magical goodness was like walking upon a unicorn pissing Skittles. Just magical!!!!

Alas, my curiosity is sated. And, I still managed to be a good girl and stay within my nutrition plan for the day. Though, I don't plan to do this again anytime soon. No need to tempt myself into back sliding. I'm down about 12lbs now and I'm feeling the difference. Last night at Salsa, one of the guys I routinely dance with asked me what I've been doing. Mmm hmmm, Ms. Makita got it going on! He said I'm looking even more delicious than normal and said my pants seemed as if they were about to fall off. He even offered me his belt, lol. Yes ma'am! I am doing the damn thing! Eating right, exercising, making the boys want a taste of my milkshake. I got this! I can do this! Diabetes won't have me in it's clutches! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm done with this whole entire post, haha! My favorite cereal in the whole wide world is waffle crisp but that junk is rare as heck in the grocery stores!

    ReplyDelete