Why? Is it because you don't have someone to love and you're jealous of those who do? Because that's how you sound for the most part. Or did you get with a loser of a mate who measures how much you love them with price tags? And now you're broke because of it? Well, sounds like you need a new partner. Are you upset because you didn't get anything at all? Or haven't received anything since elementary school when Valentine's had to be given to everyone in the class? Whatever you're reason(s), why do you think its okay to try to make others feel bad because they enjoy the holiday?
I'm spending Valentine's alone. I'm not whining or hating or complaining. You know what I will do? I will take a little more time out for myself to let Makita know she is appreciated. There is nothing wrong with spending the day by yourself. Perhaps, that's what a lot of people need to do. Take some time out and focus on themselves. I don't love Valentine's Day. But, I definitely don't hate it. It's been here long before me and won't cease to exist because of haters. So stop hating. And acting like you don't take advantage of the 15th and buy 70%+ off candy and chocolate.
This is a great post and there is nothing left to say :)
ReplyDeleteLOL I absolutely love that post-Valentine's Day sales! That is all.
ReplyDelete