It's been a long, LONG time. And, while it's not unusual for me to take a hiatus from blogging, it is unusual for me to shut down my blog and take it off the market. Some of you inquired to find out what happened. Some of you didn't. Some didn't even notice. LOL. No worries.
So where did I go? I was busy getting my shit together. A lot has happened. A LOT. I needed to take some time and get my life back on track. Well....I shouldn't say back on track. It's not like my life jumped the tracks and derailed. No, I just need to get myself better organized. And, I couldn't stay focused because I had so much going on. So I cut out the little things I didn't really need to be focusing on. But, it's all good now.
I've since moved to Austin since my last post. Actually, it's Round Rock or "the Rock" as some people call it. I just call it the place I live. The boys have gotten so big. Cameron is almost 9, Sean is 7, and Patrick will be 3 tomorrow. I know! I can't believe it either. So why did I move? My job offered me a better position so I took it. It's been a great move for us. The boys are happy and that's a big factor for me. I'd be lying if I said I loved here...I'm trying to. But I miss my friends. Oh well, that's life.
So basically, I've been living my life.
Friday, October 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment