Saturday, October 22, 2011
Happy Birthday Patrick
It's not quite his birthday, but I'm already celebrating. On Oct 22, 2008 at 8:01am, Patrick Anthony Johnson shared himself with the rest of the world. I, of course, had had the honor of having an exclusive relationship with him for about nine months prior to his arrival. And, man I tell you it was a crazy nine month ride. He was the one child who gave me morning sickness, made my boobs feel like watermelons, and put me through that whole "I'm so nauseous I can't eat, but damn I'm starving" period. How this kid didn't come out the womb asking "where's the beef?" is beyond me. I literally craved cows. When we moved back to Texas, I would go outside and stare at the cows that lived in the field across from our home and think about how tasty they were. Ha ha! My Patty whack is turning 3 tomorrow. I can't believe it.
Why? I never imagined myself with 3 kids...let alone 3 boys. But let me keep it real for a moment, I never expected myself to have even ONE child. Yet, here I am with 3. So after I had Cameron and Sean, I just knew I was done. But then...a few years later I just had to have one more. And viola! My Patrick is now here.
I put together this video for him. He is currently in love with this song by David Guetta with Usher called Without You. He loves, loves, LOVES this song. His little head starts bopping and his booty shaking. So I took some of my favorite pictures of him and laid the track over it. Ha ha, look at me sounding all studio like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable, you have some handsome boys there. I cannot believe he is 3. Happy Birthday to Patrick!! I loved the video.
ReplyDelete