skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Loose Lips, Cute Hips
Come on in and have a seat.
Friday, May 8, 2009
GOAL!!!
Just popping in for a quick post to say I hit my goal weight of 165lbs!!! I'm really proud of myself. Anyway, no time to blog today. The littlest one is sick with a cold and is MISERABLE. So I'm off to take care of my little guy.
1 comment:
Brandie
May 9, 2009 at 10:54 PM
WAY TO GO, MAKITA!!!! You have worked so hard for it!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's All About Me
Makita
Makita
My Adoring Fans!
Blog Archive
►
2015
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(1)
►
2014
(36)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
2011
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2010
(44)
►
December
(8)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(35)
▼
May
(8)
So...Are You Planning to Update Us or WHAT?
I Pushed and I Pushed and I Pushed
Before and After Photos
Last Day
Biggest Loser (Show) Finale
Help! I've Been Robbed!
GOAL!!!
Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, ...
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(5)
►
2007
(21)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(8)
Blogs I Like
The Diary of a Nouveau Soccer Mom
Summer Reading Programs for Kids in Colorado Springs
Getting Fine (Fashion and More)
Life Update
Labels
cheating
(1)
divorce
(1)
infidelity
(1)
single mom
(1)
WAY TO GO, MAKITA!!!! You have worked so hard for it!!
ReplyDelete